425 Acres Located in
Carroll County, Georgia
We have 25 miles of beautiful, completed trails in a natural setting. We are located 9 miles from the City of Carrollton and just 8 1/2 miles from The University of West Georgia.
We have a state of the art stable, with 27, 12' x 12' stalls and featuring:
- 16' wide x 16' high aisles, with abundant lighting, drains throughout, multiple hydrants
- Matted Stall Flooring, with drain
- Automatic Waterers
- Inside Sliding Door with a Dutch door to the outside, swing-out feeders
- 2 Grooming Stalls and 3 Wash Stalls with hot & cold water
- Male, Female, and Special Needs Restrooms
- Secured and climate controlled Tack Room
- Break Room, with television, refrigerator, microwave & coffee maker
- Environmental Insect Control System, non-toxic to humans and animals
- Special Ventilation System
- Lightening protection
Facilities include a Solid-wall Round Pen, a Walker for the horses, and five Turn-out Paddocks. We have 3 arena’s one being covered. The second arena is 125’ x 240’. The third arena is a rodeo arena 150’ x 350’.